Going Green has been the “It” topic for over a decade. The most basic definition of Green refers to reducing the negative environmental impacts of daily habits, at home or in business. We see products and services advertised as “Green” everywhere we seem to go. But, many often wonder if these options truly provide any value, or if they are simply gimmicks to get consumers to complete more purchases.
The topics included in “Going Green | Small Changes Create Big Impacts“ book are:
- Why Should you Go Green?
- Increasing your Business’s Profitability
- Health Benefits- In Business and at Home
- Positive Environmental Effects
- Understanding Green Cleaning Products
- Protect Against Greenwashing
- Label Reading 101
- Hazard Information
- About Green Cleaning Products LLC
Some comments from the reader’s about their learnings from this book regarding green cleaning products, green janitorial supplies, and natural green home cleaning are:
- “Thank you for this informative book! I own a cleaning business, and am dedicated to using only Earth & people-friendly products! I will share this with my friends and other cleaning businesses” – Tammy
- “Natural safe products are the best! Thanks for the great book.” – Mark
- “I’m so interested in trying to go green. Your book on how to start is great!” – Lisa
- “I’m always on the lookout for new ideas to keep my family green” – Joanna
- “I want to learn from your book. Seems everyone has good things to say. I am looking for new ways to go green. =)” – Melinda
Purchase this and you will receive a CD of the electronic version of this book. Additionally a paperback copy of the book will be mailed to you. The electronic version is highly interactive containing many hyperlinks to resources and articles, as well as informational and educational YouTube videos.