Do you have allergies? Dust is a nemesis for anyone who does. The microfiber duster is one of the best dusters for allergies. Below are seven reasons for finding the best microfiber duster.
If you do not have allergies, you will develop a reaction as soon as you understand the actual recurring costs associated with many of the new-fangled dusting gadgets available. Most of them require refills or replacement pads of some sort.
For example, after you purchased the Swiffer Duster “Starter Kit” (a.k.a., handle), the Swiffer duster refills are expensive (each refill costs over a buck). A microfiber duster is great Swiffer duster alternative!
So if you are or become allergic to paying for expensive and environmentally unfriendly dusters, then you are probably looking for a viable alternative. Good News! Microfiber technology is improving and the split microfiber duster is the best addition to the cleaning industry.
What Is The Best Duster?
The microfiber, a polyester and polyamide split fiber, picks up more dust and dirt than other tools. The individual strand is so small that it sometimes cannot be seen by the human eye, yet it works like a magnet! This is why it is a superior tool for your cleaning.
Additionally it is capable of penetrating cracks and crevasses those standard cotton cloths, paper towels, or traditional feather dusters are not able to reach. It is the combination of the increased surface area each fiber provides and the static electric charge that is naturally generated when the fibers are moved across a surface that attracts and contains the dust. Power Dusting with Microfiber Duster outlines how to get the best results.
7 Reasons Why a Microfiber Duster is Best for Dusting
- Effective at Capturing Microbes There have been several studies that have found that microfiber is better than cotton at capturing bacteria and dust. The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology compared the amount of bacteria picked up by cotton versus by microfiber. Cotton reduced bacteria by only 30%, whereas microfiber reduced bacteria by 99%. Don’t waste your time and energy by using cotton. In short microfiber has been found to eliminate germs.
- Time-Effective and Efficient The Fluffy Microfiber Duster by CleansGreen® is light and ergonomic. This significantly diminishes the amount of time needed for particular cleaning tasks. Being lighter with a small profile and tapered handle, it is fast and easy to maneuver.
- Environmentally Friendly Shaking (or washing) your eco friendly microfiber duster to clean it eliminates waste (AND will also save you a few dollars by not having to repurchase dusting rags or refills required by comparable dusters!), thus help reduce your environmental footprint.
- Reduces Chemical Usage Using a microfiber duster allows for chemical-free cleaning. It is the cross-sections in the split microfiber that catch the dust to leave your surfaces free of unwanted materials; all without chemicals. Feather dusters versus microfiber… regular feather dusters do not trap particles in this way and other dusting cloths need chemicals to assist in the cleaning process. In the long term these chemicals may be harmful to your surfaces, as well as you, your family and your pets … and our planet.
- Preserves Surfaces Using microfiber helps preserve interior finishes. A microfiber duster will not scratch delicate surfaces. Since microfiber picks up dust and debris rather than pushing it around, individual particles do not have the opportunity to leave scratches. This is why microfiber cloths are recommended for precious surfaces including eyeglasses.
- Long Lasting Microfiber is durable, yet soft, and retains its shape. Microfiber lasts a long time with very easy and simple maintenance.
- Worry Free Microfiber is hypoallergenic, lint free, nonabrasive so that you are able to protect, yet clean, the most delicate surfaces.
A bonus – One of the best rated syntheic dusters, the Fluffy Microfiber Duster by CleansGreen®, is designed for you to easily take advantage of the threaded handle to reach those high spaces. It is ergonomically designed to ease your dusting tasks, as well as it has a bendable spine to get those nooks, crannies, and hard to reach places.
With the CleansGreen® Fluffy Microfiber Duster, available from Green Cleaning Products and Amazon, you can easily put an end to endless refills, tame the dust mites, deal with allergies, and sweep up pet hair all with a swipe of your duster.
Leave a Reply