The Dusting with Allergies video, produced by Green Cleaning Products, is helpful to know how to dust and clean. It is just as important to know why dusting is so important.
How – Let Lucy Explain in the Cleans Green Video
Meet Lucy. She is a busy girl and her time is important. However, she has a problem – she needs to clean, but also suffers from asthma and allergies so she wants an economical, eco-friendly, chemical-free, yet easy way to dust.
Lucy goes online to find the ‘Best Duster’ and discovers Cleans Green™. Cleans Green™ offers green cleaning products, supplies, and tools that are:
- Easy and fun to use
- Safe for babies, kids and pets
- Friendly to our planet, all
- Coupled with Amazon’s award winning customer service.
Lucy pops online to find a way to help her dust and clean quickly and without chemicals. Now Lucy is a happy buyer and is recommending Cleans Green™ to everyone she knows.
Why – Facts and Stats regarding Dusting
To help you understand why it is important to take care with anyone that has allergies and or asthma, here are some facts and stats for you to consider:
- While much attention is paid to outdoor air pollution, we spend the vast majority of our time (87%) indoors. (National Human Activity Pattern Survey, 2001, American Lung Association)
- The Environmental Protection Agency ranks poor indoor air quality among the top five environmental risks to public health. (US EPA)
Asthma is the most common serious chronic childhood disease, and is the third-ranking cause of hospitalization of children under age 15. (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute; 2004)
- National Center for Health Statistics report states that the incidence of asthma among preschool-aged children rose by 160 percent between 1980 and 1994 accounting for 14 million missed school days each year and $3.2 million in treatment expenses. (Asthma Facts, EPA, 2006)
- There is mounting evidence that links chemical exposure to the rising levels of chronic health problems in the general population. (Prenatal Programming and Toxicity Study, The Endocrine Society, 2007)
- While scientists have known for a long time that high levels of exposure to some chemicals can be linked to certain chronic diseases, research now suggests that even minute traces of some chemicals may affect processes like gene activation, hormone production and brain development in newborns.
Cleaning chemicals can end up in household dust. Furthermore, studies of household dust have shown high levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), asthmagens and other toxic chemicals. (Safer Products Project, 2005)
While it is impossible to have a dust free environment, it becomes imperative to seek ways to minimize dust whenever possible.
While Green Cleaning Products LLC is dedicated to freeing the world of toxic chemicals one building at a time, if there is a way to clean without chemicals at all, it is the best solution! Green Cleaning Products continues to develop solutions under the Cleans Green™ label for those who suffer from allergies and asthma so that they can live in a clean, as well as safe and healthy environment.
[…] Dusting is Hard with Allergies and Asthma, but Not with Fluffy … […]